Saturday, May 22, 2010

Patch 13

A few things have been added to the beta and a few things have been broken by this patch. They added 3v3 and 4v4 but everytime I try and play them I get unreasonable lag and then the game freezes. All of the usernames and achievements have been wiped, so you have to register new names. It appears they have taken away the identifiers for the username so you just pick a single name. If they do this in release it is going to be really confusing having people with the same names. On the other hand if it can't be the same then there will be a rush for good usernames before everything is gone. At the moment I have the name izzy so I'm happy. I haven't really gotten to play and 3v3 or 4v4, but it seems like it would be a rather hectic game. Maybe that will be fun, maybe not. I can't really say for sure yet.

No comments: