Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Custom Games

I have been playing a lot of sc2 custom games today. I don't know if it is on purpose but most of them are impossible to complete. I understand they are supposed to be really hard but they are literally impossible. I think they just haven't quite perfected all the levels of hp and damage to make it a balanced custom game yet. Another thing that I noticed was how laggy some of the custom games can get because of the overwhelming number of units. In broodwar that was never an issue because the graphics were so low. My 9800 gtx isn't the best but it certainty isn't terrible. It can play everything but textures on ultra, but when you throw in 1500 units running around it slows down to a crawl. I'd imagine other people are having the same issue so I keep having to turn down my graphics to medium when playing intensive custom games.

No comments: