Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starcraft II released

I got my copy of Starcraft II at midnight of July 27th yesterday night. I was originally going to get it at Walmart, but I ended up getting it at gamestop. It was pretty simple and everything went very smooth. I walked in at around 11:00 pm and paid for the game and then got in line with my receipt for the midnight release. I was first in line so I walked out at around 12:02 and drove home and started playing campaign. The game is more amazing then I would have expected. The multiplayer is the same as beta so already knew how that was going to be. Multiplayer is still great though, I am just having fun with campaign right now.

I am away from home so I have to play on my laptop for now. It runs pretty good with everything on high, so I'm not complaining. 

No comments: