Thursday, July 15, 2010

Promoted to Platinum

Somehow after losing a bunch of games I got promoted to platinum league. I don't feel like I am ready yet to play against better players, but I guess it can't do anything but push me to get better myself. I've only played less then 30 games so far. I see other people in my division that have played 80-100 games yet they have about the same amount of points as I do. Honestly I think I would rather have 40 wins and 40 losses then 15 wins and 15 losses even if I had more points and a higher rank. I will probably play a lot more once retail comes out because it is the driving force of actually accomplishing something that will stay there that keeps me going. I know everything I do in beta will be erased so it is hard to get motivated.

No comments: