Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2v2 Platinum

For some reason after a losing streak and then 1 win I got promoted to the platinum league today. I have been playing mostly as random to get experience with all three races. I am doing good as zerg now and for some reason pretty bad as protoss. I think I heard that the beta is going to go down on june 7th which is in only a handfull of days. I tried to start starcraft 1 campaign earlier today but the gameplay pathing and everything is really frustrating to deal with. I might end up just cheating through every level and just reading the storyline to get the gist of it. I am still shocked that it put me at rank 4 of platinum. That seems like a big jump to me. Hopefully I do terrible in this league because I felt like I was just getting the hang of being in gold.

No comments: